anyone have the totally monogram mm tote?

taniherd

O.G.
Sep 25, 2008
I :heart: Totally MM. Very comfy bag. I've had mine for about 2 months now and I have no complaints. It's a very practical bag. The straps are very comfortable and I love all the pockets inside and out. You will love it. :yes:

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Pa
I tried one on and loved it, I want to wait to see if it comes out in damier ebene. Is it supposed to???
I saw a woman in the LV store with one, and it looked great! But it does have a very diaper bag-ish look to me, and I'm trying to get away from those! lol

cluelessbaby

Aug 5, 2009
I have both the azur and the mono. I have been carrying the azur since the day I bought it (over a month), and it is easily one of the most comfortable bags I have. The straps are just the right length, & the canvas is very soft!

The mono still hasn't made her debut b/c I am so enamored with the azur. I will probably switch to the mono in the fall.

All of my other LVs have been neglected b/c of the totally. Even my Melrose.
Hi hi,

Can i check with u where is the manufacturing serial no located in the totally monogram? I bought the mono but i ask someone to buy for me from japan. But the receipt and all seems a bit odd..so i need those who have this bag to advise me cos i cant seem to find the serial no which every lv has..please please..

cluelessbaby

Aug 5, 2009
I :heart: Totally MM. Very comfy bag. I've had mine for about 2 months now and I have no complaints. It's a very practical bag. The straps are very comfortable and I love all the pockets inside and out. You will love it. :yes:
hi hi can i check with u wer did u buy the totally mono? i ask a personal to get for me from japan..but the receipt and the bag seems odd..but becos ive never seen any receipt from japan before therefore im not so sure if its fake or not. Could u help me and tell me where is the serial manufacture no in the bag is located? im going crazy..the handles on the bag seems so whitish..and the zip isnt as smooth as my speedy..

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
I've had mine about two months now and I love it as well. Very lightweight and easy to wear. Love the long straps, zip top, and the slouch. Its been my go-to carefree summertime bag. And I'm planning on taking it on a trip to France in the fall.