Anyone Have the Sunglass Case MM ?

momof3boyz

May 7, 2012
Hi Everyone ! I was hoping I could get some feedback on this item . I was thinking of purchasing this for my sun glasses . I saw a few you tube videos on it . One woman had mentioned the case distorts her RX sunglasses . Does anyone find they have a similar issue? Is the case pretty soft and roomy ? My case that comes with my sunnies is big , hard, and bulky so I never use it !
Of course I could probably go to a local department store and buy a cheaper one . But of course it would not be Louis Vuitton . So I just wonder if its worth the investment ? Or waste of money ? Thanks so much for reading :smile:

Reactions: ilovemylife1414
I absolutely love mine!! I have a big pair of Prada sunglasses and they fit perfectly. It's easy to take them in and out, and over time the canvas will soften and it'll become even easier. It even fits in the back pocket of my Pochette Metis. I have not had a problem at all with it messing up my sunglasses at all and it's very durable. I highly recommend it.

Reactions: momof3boyz
I absolutely love mine!! I have a big pair of Prada sunglasses and they fit perfectly. It's easy to take them in and out, and over time the canvas will soften and it'll become even easier. It even fits in the back pocket of my Pochette Metis. I have not had a problem at all with it messing up my sunglasses at all and it's very durable. I highly recommend it.
Thank you for the great reply !! I am happy to hear your sunglasses fit because mine are pretty large as well ..lol . This was a concern of mine . I just may need to take go ahead and order now . I know they are low in stock because I called CS today and theres only a few left . :smile: Thanks again !

Reactions: ShireeC
Thank you for the great reply !! I am happy to hear your sunglasses fit because mine are pretty large as well ..lol . This was a concern of mine . I just may need to take go ahead and order now . I know they are low in stock because I called CS today and theres only a few left . :smile: Thanks again !

No problem! I don't think you'll have any regrets. It's my most used SLG [emoji173]

I have one too. No problems so far and it's been almost 2 years. I use it every day!
Thank you very much for the reply ! That is really great you have had no issues either :smile: I probably will use mine to just about everyday . I am not really a huge SLG fanatic . So i like to keep my collection short but useful . Now purses , thats another story ..lol .

Reactions: Kitty157
Hey friend! I purchased this online last spring and love it. My sunglasses are only medium size, but I've had no problems. Hope you are well!!!!!
Hey you !!! I am doing good . Thank you for asking :smile: How are you ? Did you get over to see the new store yet ? I have been there a few times now since last summer . My recent visit was last week. I dealt with Susan . I asked to see this case but she told me my glasses would not fit in it . She said only slim ones will :sad: . So when I got home and watched some you tube videos I saw that a chunkier sunnie could possibly fit . Thats why I am reconsidering !
I am happy to hear you love yours ! All that responded to me on here love theres are were very helpful . So the question now becomes , will my glasses fit ? Hmm.. I guess I will wait and see the next time I make the trip to LV . Hope they will because I am really loving this case ! I HATE the one my glasses came with . I never carry it at all :sad: .

Reactions: guccilover21
Hey you !!! I am doing good . Thank you for asking :smile: How are you ? Did you get over to see the new store yet ? I have been there a few times now since last summer . My recent visit was last week. I dealt with Susan . I asked to see this case but she told me my glasses would not fit in it . She said only slim ones will :sad: . So when I got home and watched some you tube videos I saw that a chunkier sunnie could possibly fit . Thats why I am reconsidering !
I am happy to hear you love yours ! All that responded to me on here love theres are were very helpful . So the question now becomes , will my glasses fit ? Hmm.. I guess I will wait and see the next time I make the trip to LV . Hope they will because I am really loving this case ! I HATE the one my glasses came with . I never carry it at all :sad: .

I finally made it to the new store in January. It's really nice!! Hoping your glasses fit when you try them out. I hate the case that came with my glasses as well. It's a big, clunky case that takes up too much room. The LV case is a wonderful size. I love the microfiber interior it has.

I tried to shoot you a message a month ago or so but your inbox was full. I'll try again soon :smile: Good luck with the sunglasses case!

I finally made it to the new store in January. It's really nice!! Hoping your glasses fit when you try them out. I hate the case that came with my glasses as well. It's a big, clunky case that takes up too much room. The LV case is a wonderful size. I love the microfiber interior it has.

I tried to shoot you a message a month ago or so but your inbox was full. I'll try again soon :smile: Good luck with the sunglasses case!
Thank you !!! Hmm.. thats funny , i thought my in box was clear . I will go check . Do you still have my email ? If so , shoot me a message :smile:

I have a pochette NM . It will not fit . :sad:

I have it in both Mono and DE in the NM. My sunglasses case mm DOES fit with room to spare. IMG_1501533445.035276.jpg

The case has pretty bulky sunglasses in there right now in the pic. I use my Felicie inserts or the zipped card holder with it and it fits my 6 ring key holder, round coin holder, earbud case and a few loose cosmetic items.
I'm surprised your sunglasses case mm won't fit, or maybe I'm misunderstanding and ur referring to something else not fitting. If I misunderstood you, apologies.

Last edited: