Anyone Have the Sunglass Case MM ?

I am thinking about getting one too and glad to see this post! Today I lost my D&G sunglasses case so maybe universe tells me to get LV one to match with my other LV family? XD

Awww sorry u lost ur D&G case today. This is a very good replacement imo. It fits in all my bags, even the small ones (Twice and my mabillion front pocket with a little room to spare and my alma bb).

I have it in both Mono and DE in the NM. My sunglasses case mm DOES fit with room to spare. View attachment 3781623

The case has pretty bulky sunglasses in there right now in the pic. I use my Felicie inserts or the zipped card holder with it and it fits my 6 ring key holder, round coin holder, earbud case and a few loose cosmetic items.
I'm surprised your sunglasses case mm won't fit, or maybe I'm misunderstanding and ur referring to something else not fitting. If I misunderstood you, apologies.

Thank you for posting a picture for me! Its nice to see how much room it actually takes. I love them but it doesn't seem too worth it for me as of now :/ they will obviously work perfectly in my bigger bags! For my pochette i will definitely need a much softer case, my go to are my RayBan aviators so they do not take too much room, i just hate the hard case they come with!

I have it in both Mono and DE in the NM. My sunglasses case mm DOES fit with room to spare. View attachment 3781623

The case has pretty bulky sunglasses in there right now in the pic. I use my Felicie inserts or the zipped card holder with it and it fits my 6 ring key holder, round coin holder, earbud case and a few loose cosmetic items.
I'm surprised your sunglasses case mm won't fit, or maybe I'm misunderstanding and ur referring to something else not fitting. If I misunderstood you, apologies.
Yes mine does not fit . But I do carry my phone in there , key holder in vernis with my keyfob attached , and my zcp. It gets way to bulky for all that . Plus the zipper gets all wonky if you know what I mean . Yours does fit nicely .I hope OP sees this post to clarify . I guess it just all depends on what else , if anything , you will be carrying in your Pochette NM .

Reactions: Tinaleo