Anyone have the Suhali Lockit PM and wish it was the MM?

ilove2shop

O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Want a little bit smaller bag that would be a good everyday, go anywhere, timeless, kind of bag. One that you just always reach for. I have had a love affair with my Tivoli GM for awhile now, but recently have just kind of gotten a little bit over the size of the bag. I love everything else about it, and if it came in a MM size - answer solved! But seeing it doesn't I have seriously thought about the Suhali Lockit. My problem is PM or MM? I think the PM is fine and really suits my body type, but will I regret not having that extra room? In the store the MM seemed very close to the Tivoli GM, but on-line the dimensions have got me reconsidering. Do I get the PM or the MM? Please help and thank-you!!

I looked at both the Suhali PM and MM. I went for the PM in Verone. I'm 6'2 but slim build and the PM doesn't look too small for me. When I chose the Tivoli, I went for the GM over the PM, but never really bonded with that bag. I think the Suhali PM looks more timeless in the smaller size. Just my two cents...

I have the PM in Verone and I think it's a perfect size. The Suhali Lockit tends to "go down" int the middle under the handles if it's standing in the closet. The GM will be more sensible for that problem I think! You have to stuff the Lockit with towels if you put it in the closet. Go for the PM!

I have the verone PM and love it. I find it a great size, in fact it looks better when a bit fuller as the sides can fall in a bit if it is empty.
Great bag though, I don't think you would regret it.