Anyone have the Soho mini chain?

Feb 1, 2015
IMG_1485329051.971719.jpg

Hi guys, I am debating between the Soho Disco or the Soho mini chain.

Can anyone who owns the Soho mini chain tell me how they like the size? Can it fit an iphone5? Is it generally too small or everyday use?

Thanks!

View attachment 3584874

Hi guys, I am debating between the Soho Disco or the Soho mini chain.

Can anyone who owns the Soho mini chain tell me how they like the size? Can it fit an iphone5? Is it generally too small or everyday use?

Thanks!

I have both the soho mini chain and the disco, I love the soho mini chain for when I'm on the go or a night out. It fits my iPhone 6, I could fit quite a bit of things in there for the size! The disco is my absolute favourite but sometimes I don't fill it up so it gets slouchy, I prefer the disco but I scored the mini chain at the outlet for an amazing price so I couldn't resist! I'll send you some pics with all of the things I can fit in side but here's some pics of me wearing it crossbody (I couldn't help but buying two colours at the price I got it for lol)

Attachments

• IMG_2052.JPG
    IMG_2052.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 1,069
  • IMG_1791.JPG
    IMG_1791.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 916
  • IMG_1793.JPG
    IMG_1793.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 866
Reactions: topglamchic
I have both the soho mini chain and the disco, I love the soho mini chain for when I'm on the go or a night out. It fits my iPhone 6, I could fit quite a bit of things in there for the size! The disco is my absolute favourite but sometimes I don't fill it up so it gets slouchy, I prefer the disco but I scored the mini chain at the outlet for an amazing price so I couldn't resist! I'll send you some pics with all of the things I can fit in side but here's some pics of me wearing it crossbody (I couldn't help but buying two colours at the price I got it for lol)

Thanks for your pics and review! I ended up getting the tabasco red color chain bag pre-owned and it's my absolute favorite. I chose it over the disco since I wanted something for when I just took out my wallet and phone.

I really want to get the mini chain bag in the metallic color. They have been hard to find. I was hoping they would be restocked along with the disco but it doesn't seem like thats happening. Anyone have any idea where to find one?