Anyone have the SHOPPING & do you like it?

1. I'm five feet tall - would it consume me? Pros? Cons? Does it fit comfortably over the shoulder?

Pics? I checked the visual aids and couldn't find any... :sad:

TIA! :flowers:

2. Good question! I have seen a few on eBay and I like the brown ones I see, but with the open top I wasnt sure if I would like it or not....anyone?

3. Pictures would be nice. Thanks.

4. i have one and love it - there are pics somewhere in here. I'll find them and repost them

5. When I saw Cal's photos of the Shopping, it made me seriously consider this bag. It looks a lot different than I envisioned, for some reason. I rarely zip my bbag, so the Shopping would be a great choice for me.

6. Thanks Cal! It looks awesome on you!

I have been torn between the Shopping and the Work for a bag for well... shopping and work! I rarely zip up my bags so an open top does not bother me.

And YES, I just bought one in black like yours! :yahoo:

7. I tried on and it is pretty big. If you are only 5' tall if i were you I would try it before I bought it. I am 5'7" and I felt it was just too big for me.

8. ^^^ I love big bags even though I'm short. hgbags sent me a pic of herself with one on and she looked awesome and she is only 5 feet tall herself! I'm looking to use it as a tote for work and a day at the mall.

9. Will this style come in the Blue India?

10. ^^^ I have never even heard of this style until now so I haven't got a clue about Blue India. I know it comes in white and lilac.

11. Yay Addicted! I'm 5'10' so don't think the bag's too big at all (for me) - post pics when you get it! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice