Anyone have the Saffiano Leather Iphone case?

diera23

Nov 19, 2009
I have it in the red Fuoco color. It's not hard to get the iPhone out because it has a strap at the back that you can just pull, and when you pull it, the iPhone comes out. I'll post pictures if I have time tomorrow :biggrin: Get it, it's really pretty :smile:

jessb646

Feb 6, 2011
I have it in the red Fuoco color. It's not hard to get the iPhone out because it has a strap at the back that you can just pull, and when you pull it, the iPhone comes out. I'll post pictures if I have time tomorrow :biggrin: Get it, it's really pretty :smile:
Oh i cant tell from the pictures but that sounds like exactly what I want - thanks!

DT93

May 27, 2009
did you end up posting pictures of it? I'm really interested I saw a girl have one and I thought it was absolutely gorgeous ! If you don't mind could you post some pictures up?

foxymom

uh-oh....
O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
i like this also! how much is it in the US? i've been kicking myself i did not get it in italy..