Anyone have the Poppy Bella Sparkle Leather Tote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw it at the outlet and wish I would have got it now. I think it will be cute for Spring. I am already thinking about Spring. lol Anyone have it? How is it holding up? The leather was so pretty in person.

2. oh and what was the regular price? I didn't check.

3. I have both the Bella sparkle and Bella black leather totes. They were $328 each full-price. I am very, very hard on my bags and the sparkle leather is holding up like a champ, as is the stitching, hardware, etc.

4. Good to know! I love the way the sparkle leather looks. I wish I would not have passed it up at the outlet. Might have to resort to ebay now!

5. I have seen them go pretty cheap on ebay. I love that bag....the pink detailing with the sparkle leather is really nice looking.

6. I agree. It's SO pretty. Well wish me luck! I can't bid on any right now because I am on ban until I save up enough! lol I did see some going for 140 nwt or 160ish nwt which I think is a good deal.

7. I hear that! I am stalking a couple items as well. GL!

8. I do, I do! I love that bag! It's so shimmery and perks up any dull day! I paid $98 for mine at Dillard's a month ago. :biggrin: I think if you find one for the right price, go for it! I was scared to use her, too, but some lovlies here told me that I should take her out and use her because she holds up better than people say.

9. Wow you scored a great deal! I doubt I will be that lucky but I am going to keep looking!

10. I don't have the sparkle leather but I do have the black siggy. I think this bag is soooooo versatile and comes in very handy. I hope you get one and yes, it would be very cute for spring!!!

11. i got this bag for about 150 on ebay this summer! I absolutely love it! i have noticed that on the back side of the bag it looks a little dirty from where my jeans might have rubbed against it. It's probably not noticable to anyone but me, but it still makes me think twice about where i take her!