Anyone have the Platform Knee boot ???

I have them in black suede, the alta ariella boots, pictures below. I had to get a full size up but they are extremely comfortable. They do have a narrow shaft, I am 12 inches at the widest part of my calves and they are snug.

thank you so much for the pics ledaatomica!! they look so SEXY!!! i didnt' know they have them in suede!!! are they the same price as the leather or cheaper..also where did you find the suede version at? did you order them online or @ saks?

also, you can't tuck some jeans under the boots since they are snug huh? unless they were capris or tights or something ? Sorry for all the questions!!! thanks again!!!!!!

I have them in black but haven't actually worn them anywhere but in my house yet. I have pics in the post pics of your CLs thread. I'm 5'0." They don't seem too uncomfortable but I haven't worn them but just to try them on and take pics yet. I think you might be able to tuck jeans into them, but I don't have any skinny jeans so I don't know for sure.

The suede are the same price. I bought them from bergdorfs over the phone from my SA there. I can tuck them in lighter fabric pants. Sorry I dont own any jeans to know if that would work, but I doubt it. I was wearing them tonight when I went out with a pencil skirt and was brave enough to wear them in the snow .. they survived quite well!

I have them in black but haven't actually worn them anywhere but in my house yet. I have pics in the post pics of your CLs thread. I'm 5'0." They don't seem too uncomfortable but I haven't worn them but just to try them on and take pics yet. I think you might be able to tuck jeans into them, but I don't have any skinny jeans so I don't know for sure.

they look great on you! so why haven't you worn them out yet! [: yeah it seems like i wouldnt be able to tuck any jeans in them....

IMO, Chanel, CL and Chloe do have the best boots i've ever seen. i ABSOLUTELY love these, they are must haves! if only i was still living in paris.. acks!!!

I'd love to see more modeling pics of these ... the covered platform and seam down the middle had me thinking I didn't like them.

Convert me. I'm being tempted by the overpriced Bourge on Ebay right now ...

I wore them out for the first time today. I think they would have been more comfortable if I'd worn some socks or pads inside of them, but overall they weren't bad at all. I ordered a 6 and I think it might be a little too roomy for me so my feet sort of slip around a little inside.

And after wearing them today I do think they are too tight for those who want to tuck jeans in unless your calves are extremely skinny, and mine are pretty small. I wore them with tights under a skirt and they were pretty fitted when I zipped them up.

Today I wore mine again but with socks instead of just tights. That helped because my feet didn't have as much room to slip around like when just wearing tights. I wore them to work and had no problem. Then I wore them to the mall and then to Whole Foods and when I got home my feet hurt. So they aren't painful if you aren't doing a lot of walking/standing, but I wouldn't wear them when you have to walk or stand for a long period of time. I might try them with pads though.