Anyone have the Pallas wallet ? Need suggestions :)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone !!! Hoping to get some opinions on this wallet . I saw the Pallas wallet in Noir yesterday and thought it was very beautiful ! However , I am not keen on the price ..lol
    Anyone who owns this wallet or seen it , Do you think its worth it ? Any issues ? Hows the wear ? I currently own a Sarah and a zcp both in mono . Am looking for something bigger to hold my store cards :smile: Thanks !!!

2. A friend of mine has it. She chose the one with red interior. It's absolutely stunning! Sorry can't personally vouch for wear and tear but I could ask her how hers is holding up. Here is a pic she shared with me when I was in the market for one ...

Attached Files:

3. I am using Pallas wallet in Cerise color. I love it so much. It s worth every penny. Go for it :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462280387.847671.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462280491.172342.jpg

4. Thank you for the reply !! Yes ask her !! Would love to hear her thoughts :smile: This would be a big help . Thanks again :smile:

5. Thank you for posting !!!! How long have you had your Pallas wallet for ? Do you carry everything with you at once in your purse ? Meaning all the slg's also you listed in the photo ?

6. Sure, I'll ask her over the weekend and update. Price aside, it's such a beautiful unique piece, I've added it to my wish list (pending feedback) too :lol:

7. I don't own this wallet but I am loving the compact version… it still holds 14 cards. Did you check that one out? I believe the price is 860, so a little less that the full version. The Pallas Compact (in Cerise) is next on my wish list! Good luck deciding. :smile:

8. I had the full size and found it bulky. I sold it and purchased the compact which is now my favorite wallet. Holds so much!!! There are 2 slots under the coin flap which is an added bonus.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice