Anyone have the Pallas wallet ? Need suggestions :)

momof3boyz

May 7, 2012
Hi Everyone !!! Hoping to get some opinions on this wallet . I saw the Pallas wallet in Noir yesterday and thought it was very beautiful ! However , I am not keen on the price ..lol
Anyone who owns this wallet or seen it , Do you think its worth it ? Any issues ? Hows the wear ? I currently own a Sarah and a zcp both in mono . Am looking for something bigger to hold my store cards :smile: Thanks !!!

A friend of mine has it. She chose the one with red interior. It's absolutely stunning! Sorry can't personally vouch for wear and tear but I could ask her how hers is holding up. Here is a pic she shared with me when I was in the market for one ...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    281.6 KB · Views: 220
A friend of mine has it. She chose the one with red interior. It's absolutely stunning! Sorry can't personally vouch for wear and tear but I could ask her how hers is holding up. Here is a pic she shared with me when I was in the market for one ...

Thank you for the reply !! Yes ask her !! Would love to hear her thoughts :smile: This would be a big help . Thanks again :smile:

Hi Everyone !!! Hoping to get some opinions on this wallet . I saw the Pallas wallet in Noir yesterday and thought it was very beautiful ! However , I am not keen on the price ..lol
Anyone who owns this wallet or seen it , Do you think its worth it ? Any issues ? Hows the wear ? I currently own a Sarah and a zcp both in mono . Am looking for something bigger to hold my store cards :smile: Thanks !!!
I don't own this wallet but I am loving the compact version… it still holds 14 cards. Did you check that one out? I believe the price is 860, so a little less that the full version. The Pallas Compact (in Cerise) is next on my wish list! Good luck deciding. :smile:

I had the full size and found it bulky. I sold it and purchased the compact which is now my favorite wallet. Holds so much!!! There are 2 slots under the coin flap which is an added bonus.