Anyone have the newer version of Chloe medium satchel with linen interior?

Mar 27, 2018
I’m thinking of getting the latest version. Seems the older versions have cotton lining, while the newer version has a linen lining. I’m just curious if the newer version seems just as beautiful and sturdy as the older versions. I think I saw a video that they are a little more structured.

I see you posted 9 months ago! I’m sure you already made up your mind, but I purchased tan marcie with linen interior in fall 2022. I stupidly sold my 2011 Tan marcie in perfect condition, soft, smooshy ugh!!! I also sold it for a steal. I wore that bag for years and it never showed a sign of wear. Big regret.

Anyway, I purchased the one you were asking about, beautiful bag, yes definitely more structured. I used it for a few months and no wear, still perfect and it is definitely softening up with use. I love it. It’s not the same as the one that got away, lol, thst was a mush puddle, but I still love it and will use it come fall into winter.

I see you posted 9 months ago! I’m sure you already made up your mind, but I purchased tan marcie with linen interior in fall 2022. I stupidly sold my 2011 Tan marcie in perfect condition, soft, smooshy ugh!!! I also sold it for a steal. I wore that bag for years and it never showed a sign of wear. Big regret.

Anyway, I purchased the one you were asking about, beautiful bag, yes definitely more structured. I used it for a few months and no wear, still perfect and it is definitely softening up with use. I love it. It’s not the same as the one that got away, lol, thst was a mush puddle, but I still love it and will use it come fall into winter.
Ah, thank you so much for responding! I’m glad to hear you love yours. I did end up getting one in black. I purchased it used via Poshmark. I like it a lot. I think I would have preferred a new original, but the new version is lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, thank you so much for responding! I’m glad to hear you love yours. I did end up getting one in black. I purchased it used via Poshmark. I like it a lot. I think I would have preferred a new original, but the new version is lovely.
That’s a great price! Chloe Marcie’s are made so well, you can’t go wrong, I think poshmark is the way to go! I got my paraty on poshmark for a steal and love it!