Anyone have the new voltaire?

DOVELV

Nov 17, 2013
Yes, was just talking about it on the Clemence thread!!!! I really like it! It's so nice, I really think I may buy it!

luxurista

Registered Nurse <3
O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
New England
I'm wondering this as well. I would love to see a reveal/mod shots, especially how it appears zipped up on the sides.

DOVELV

Nov 17, 2013
I didn't like it zipped up, love it unzipped with the sides out...the way it appears on the website.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I didn't like it zipped up, love it unzipped with the sides out...the way it appears on the website.
It reminds me of the DE cabas rivington ...I have that bag and zipped up there is not much room...the Voltaire has the two additional pockets which is nice...

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
I saw this today. It was pretty but not my style with the zippers. It was similar in size to the neverfull mm and when the sides were zipped it was a lot smaller.

bagzaddict

Bagzaddict
O.G.
Feb 3, 2010
United States
It reminds me of the DE cabas rivington ...I have that bag and zipped up there is not much room...the Voltaire has the two additional pockets which is nice...
I also thought it looked like the rivington. Was worried about it being too small when zipped though....As this is the look I prefer.

tabbyco

Shh....
O.G.
Jun 5, 2006
Right Coast
Bumping! Anyone have any experience with this bag? I saw one thread where the zipper pull broke off.

I've almost pulled the trigger on this bag several times. I may wait until fall when I carry a tote more often.

Feb 8, 2009
I saw it when I went in to the store.... It was very nice, but it wasn't my style either. Fell in love with the Totally MM.

tabbyco

Shh....
O.G.
Jun 5, 2006
Right Coast
I'm having a hard time comparing the dimensions... Is it smaller than a neverfull MM when opened? I need a true shoulder tote that will go over winter coats and fit some papers and iPad Mini.

I love the neverfull, but hate the floppiness. I miss the Cabas Mezzo. Is it similar in leather to those...a bit thicker and holds it shape?