anyone have the new idylle pochette???

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
WITH MY MOM
hello all you fabby tpfer"s!! i want to get the newer size idylle pochette... but would love to see some pics first!! anyone have the fusian or encre colors?? if yes can i pls :graucho: see a pic!!! thank so much!!!

lizaariani59

Nov 16, 2011
i saw pochette in iddyle,looked like pochette in epi on website lv (i choose french).and it says 360 euro

ViCharm

Jan 3, 2012
Fairfax, Va
Ooh I saw what you're talking about on the USA site! It's $525 and it has the longer strap liketheother new pochette. Very pretty! I also like the mini pochette tho.

lizaariani59

Nov 16, 2011
the strap is nothing to worry about.cos it isn't vachetta.the worst one i may say that i just buy the mini pochette iddyle in fusain

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
WITH MY MOM
Ooh I saw what you're talking about on the USA site! It's $525 and it has the longer strap liketheother new pochette. Very pretty! I also like the mini pochette tho.
yes!! that's the one... was thinking of getting it but wanted to see some mod pics first!! thnaks for your reply!!

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
yes! it's the same as the new mono/de/da pochette... only in idylle!! i just wanted to see if any one had it so i can see some mod pics!! thanks for you reply!
Usually you can get some mod pics googling but I could not find anything on it....