Anyone have the Metallic symbol pochette?

KKRISTI

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
I've done a search and can't seem to find any modeling pics for this bag. I've read most member's here are comparing this bag to the LV vernis bag. I love LV and vernis so I figure I can't go wrong with this bag. For those of you who own this bag please tell if you enjoy it and if possible post modeling pics. I heard it can be worn as a short length shoulder bag or wristlet. Would love to get a visual idea of how it would look worn both ways. Thanks!

I don't own this bag, but I've seen it IRL. I think the symbols are not as clearly printed as LVs... if you KWIM. Like the LV logos are realy big and simple, so you can easily see what's printed on the vernis leather, whereas the chanel symbols are pretty complicated little patterns, so from a distance you can't really tell what's printed on there, it's just a bunch of little circles of patterns. You can only tell what it is when you get up close. So I don't think it is as aesthetically appealing as LV vernis... just my opinion.

Love the bag, but I'm waiting for the price to fall before snagging it. The bag does remind me a lot of vernis (glossy, seems durable), and I really like the tiny symbols intricately embossed onto the leather.