Anyone have the Men's Basace?

1. Hiya Ladies (and gents). I saw this (at least I THINK I did) at Bal NY with Aaallabama and it's really growing on me. Does anyone have this style? Any pro's/con's? Also has anyone seen this in Europe?

BTW - photo's from Ateliernaff (thanks!!!)

Thanks!
    Cal :idea:

besace.jpg
  2. LVR has it. I haven't seen it IRL but I like this style a lot and could see myself having one, too. I think it's great for trips with kids etc.

3. wow, Cal-gal, that definitely looks like the yummy bag we saw, delish!!! :P

4. Thanks Tanja. It's not showing up on the LVR pdf file that I have. Do you know what colours are available? I think it will be a great hands-free bag. It's not huge, a bit smaller than the city (not as wide) but will fit a few of the essentials in (and I can ride my bike with it).

5. It does look that same doesn't it Aaall? Have you tried it on or opened it? I think I was so overwhelmed being in a Bal store that I didn't even give it more than a quick glance. Now I'm really considering it. Hmmmmm......

6. yeppers, i'm 99.9% sure that's da one Cal & although i haven't tried it on, i think it would be perfect on you :tender:

7. this bag is what i wish i could afford to buy for my boyfriend... it's such a cool bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice