Anyone have the medium turquoise ergo hobo?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you have the medium turquoise ergo hobo, do you mind posting modeling pics? I tried searching the forum but I mostly found pics of the tote and the large hobo. TIA!

2. Anyone??

3. I was wondering about this too. Do they come in large ? Also has anyone seen them in the outlets ? Sorry to hijack your post !

4. sorry nevermind I meant tote

5. A large turquoise ergo hobo would be my dream bag if I could get my hands on one. (If it exists. It does in my dreams.) I'm waiting for pictures right along with ya'll.

6. The medium turquoise ergo hobo or tote is my dream bag! I love it but none of the outlets around me have it :sad:

7. I am carrying my Large Turquoise Ergo Hobo today. I will post some pictures tonight of
    my hobo and the tote. This is my go to bag for the Spring/Summer season.

8. I haven't seen one since last year. I totally missed out on these last summer....I saw one, and actually left it on the shelf and took the Scarf Tote instead (BIG mistake, HUGE)!.

The only place I think you can find one is ebay....and even those are hard to come by.

9. Here are pictures of my Ergo Large Hobo and Ergo Large tote. I am sorry but I don't have the medium size.

Attached Files:

10. Thanks LizCordova! The color looks so beautiful, but I think the lare tote or hobo would drown me. I'm only 4'10". Hopefully someone can help me find some real life pics of the medium one.

11. Oh, I wanted to add...I have the large hobo in turquoise and it's my favorite bag. I originally got it because it was such a great spring/summer bag, but the more I used it the more I realized it's such a great color year-round!

12. Here is a stock photo of the medium 10740. They are very hard to find at outlets in turquoise now. I suggest you check ebay from time to time and you might just find one.

[​IMG]

13. I just got the medium hobo in brown--I can probably post pics tomorrow if you want!

14. LizCordova~~
    Thanks for modeling that large turquoise hobo! I have a black belted large ergo and it's the perfect size for me, I'm 5'-9/12" so I know I would love that large turquoise hobo. Now I just wonder how I can get one. I saw one on ebay but the seller wanted $500. It's out of my league.