Anyone have the medium hobo horsebit?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This is my first GUCCI bag.:love: I'm picking it up at the GUCCI store here in Phoenix. I'm so excited about it! :yes:
    I want to know what are your thoughts on this bag, if you own one or you know someone that does.
    Thanks!

1147346265806_x115867.jpg
  2. Great bag! I used to have this exact one but sold it last winter. I have the matching boots and also have the horsebit clutch with metal bamboo chain strap. I decided that I didn't need two horsebit bags so I sold the medium hobo.

Anyway, it's a wonderful bag! Stays nicely on the shoulder and has plenty of room inside. It keeps it's shape nicely too!

Congrats on your first Gucci bag purchase! You made a wise decision!

3. Oooh Congrats!!! Please post pics I have two large ones, but I;m really thinking of getting this exact one. The horesebit strap is pure genius!!!

4. I have the large... it is a gorgeous bag! You will love it!

5. Congrats on your first Gucci! I love the medium horsebit hobo! Its classy and really Rockstar! It will pretty much go with alot. I am on the fence on buying the red or navy leather medium horsebit. So, when you get yours please post pics.:yes:

6. this was my first Gucci and I love it.

7. congratulations on your 1st gucci changainlove, it's gorgeous!!!

8. I was considering purchasing the medium horsebit hobo but when I tried it on at the store it felt very stiff. Those of you who have/had this purse, does it take long for the strap the soften up a bit?

9. Congrats, the first Gucci is always special!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice