Anyone have the LV Hudson?

1. I think this shoulder bag is so cute. I don't have any LV shoulder bags and this was my first choice. I was wondering if anyone can take a picture w/their bag and how many things it can hold. That way I can decide whether or not I want to order it from eluxury.com. I hate driving 1.5 hrs just to go to an LV store. Thanks.

p10804635_ph_hero.jpg
  2. hudson innen2.jpg hudson innen.jpg

3. Wow! Thanks GerGirl, it's 5:30 am right now and I was thinking, "I'll never find that thread"!!

But yes, it fits alot I agree, you just have to arange it the right way. I love it. In fact, I'm going to spray my strap and buckle part of the leather today (I'm soooooo scared to do it though) with shining monkey. I don't want ANY water spots on this strap!! I think it looks very classy on.

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still room for more in the main compartment.
    I keep car keys in one outside pocket and a compact w/mirror in the other.
    I love this purse, too.

5. It is a very pretty bag...I was looking at this the other night when I was trying to decide what to get. I decided on the Manhatten PM, but it was a tough one. Good luck with your decision, it is beautiful!

6. I really want a Hudson PM. I'm trying to decide if I wanna spend 1400 dollars on it though.

7. Just wanted to say thanks for the pics. I was looking at the Hudson yesterday and was wondering how much stuff I could fit into it.

8. It is a lot of money, but it has beautiful detail - lots of nice leather and brass. It really dresses up any outfit. I didn't want to spend that much for a purse either, so when my DH asked me if there was anything special I wanted for my birthday, I said, "...as a matter of fact..."

9. I've spent that much on a chanel (my most expensive bag currently), but I average about 1200 per purse. I'm not sure about moving my average up. But I didn't want to give it back to the SA when I went to go look at it.

10. :greengrin:
    Aaawww :shame: Thanks, ayla!

11. *jazzybelle* has one of these - I emailed her about this thread. :yes:

12. Me too about the pricing! That's why I ran to get mine before the price hike. Somehow, 1300's just seemed much better than 1400's! :yes: :biggrin:

13. I'm going to LV today, I may walk out with one...who knows!:rolleyes:

14. Thanks everyone for posting the pictures. I do love the bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice