Anyone have the "Lock it-Want It" bag?

MM83

Mar 14, 2009
I just ordered the Lock it-Want it bag from Juicy in "Pink." I'm incredibly curious to know if anyone has it and exactly how pink it is. It looks tan, camel or brown on my monitor, and I ordered it thinking it was such. Upon closer inspection I realized it is described as pink. I contacted JC CS about it and of course they can't answer my question. Am I crazy? It seriously looks tan. My monitor can't be that off.

If you do have it, how much do you like it? Problems? Raves?

http://www.juicycouture.com/shoponline/search/results/prodV0FYS?q=want+it&i=0

(Can't find a pic to show, the included link should work)

I don't have it, but I have seen it the color. It looks something more towards the lines of a peach I'd say. Not so much a bright pink, but a pinkish orange...lol I don't know if that helps. It's def not a bright pink, but not a tan, brown, or camel either.

Great. Super. That was so not the answer I wanted. Orange? Ugh. There's a store that has that same bag and I'm going to look at it in person after work. I guess I can sell it if I don't like it. Maybe it's not that bad? What did you think of it?

I swear though it looks tan!

p.s.Thanks so much for your reply.

I have this bag in Black Patent Leather and I LOVE IT!

Do you have any modeling pics? I would love to see how it wears. I went and saw it in person (I ordered from the Hautelook sale, so maybe next year it will be here:P) and it looks enormous! Which is great because I pack up everything but the kitchen sink when I leave the house.

I have yet to see it IRL. The one I saw in person was the "Lilac" color (http://www.juicycouture.com/shoponline/search/results/prodV0FYS?q=lock+it+&i=19). Which is pretty true to the color in the picture, Brown with a wash of Lilac. The SA said she knew the color I was talking about, as they had had a piece in that color in the shop before and it's Tan with a wash of Pink, which I can deal with.

I ordered it from the Hautelook sale the other day, so I probably won't receive it for a few weeks, as Hautelook is ridiculously slow. I won't be 100% sure if I'll like it, but after talking to the SA and seeing that the Lilac is true to color IRL as on the site, I'm a lot more confident it's going to work. Not to mention, it was $147, which is a AWESOME deal. Can't beat that!

I emailed JC CS about the color, 3 days ago and I just got my reply:

"Thank you for shopping with Juicy Couture.

We have the information that you have requested
for the Lock-It Want It Satchel, item #JCS10_V0FYS.

This bag is color ID by the vendor as a pink color.
It's not a 100% pink color but according to the buying
office, it's a pink brownish color with pink undertones.

We would be happy to place your order for you or
you may place your order online."

Which is exactly what I suspected.

Hopefully you'll like the color when you see it or it will grow on you. Also you got a great prices, so like you said, you should be able to sell it to recoup the cost.

Hi! I work for Juicy and the lock it bag you ordered isn't as pink as the bag you listed above! :smile:

Thanks so much! :biggrin:

A few people have told me not to worry, that it's just a faint trace of pink, which is what I want. It should be here today and we shall see, I'll post pictures when I get it. I'm super stoked! :yahoo:

Alrighty, she is here! Definitely got some pink to her, but not nearly as much as I feared initially!

The boot is to show show the difference between "Brown" and her wash of pink.

Attachments

• IMG_4378.JPG
    IMG_4378.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_4377.JPG
    IMG_4377.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_4376.JPG
    IMG_4376.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_4374.JPG
    IMG_4374.JPG