Anyone have the jimmy choo agnes stiletto?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone share or comment on this pair of shoes? I really want it, but im not sure how comfortable they are, as most of the shoes when i try them on in stores they are always comfortable, but once i walk away with it, or have it on for couple hours, i just want to take it off, lol

Im looking for maybe 4-5 hours of comfy wear, with moderate standing time, or other recommendations around the price range?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464312749.946823.jpg

Kylie M likes this.
  2. Not exact shoe, but I wear Agnes in snake fabric to work regularly; very comfortable for me.

3. I got this exact pair. It is 90 and comfy for half day wear… i havent worn for whole day yet

4. Cool, thank you!

5. Now u make me want them even more!! Haha

6. I have the Agnes heels in Champagne glitter, very similar to the pair you're looking at. I wore them to a friend's wedding and they were very comfortable on my feet for the whole night, dancing included. I think the heel is a moderate enough height, so your feet don't tire as fast. I also have some Abel heels, which are slightly higher than Agnes, and wearing them my feet get tired faster. But overall, I find all Jimmy Choos to be very comfortable. Good luck with your purchase! :smile:

7. I don't have the Agnes but I do have a pair of Abel (100mm heel) and these are exceptionally comfortable. I wore them to a wedding, so they were on from approx 11am till 1am.
    I am by no means a regular totterer on vertiginous heels, so if I can, anyone can :blossom: