Anyone have the fuchia baggy or fuchia neo speedy?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I'm still trying to decide between these two bags before they are discontinued and i'm just wondering---For those who own them, how often you carry them?

They are both beautiful bags. But since pink does not match everything, how often you carry it?

p10883775_ph_althero_Fuschia.jpg
NEO

p10960515_ph_althero_Fuschia.jpg
BAGGY GM

here are actual pic's of board members with the bags in question.

I love seeing members wearing their bags, it really helps to give you a true idea of not only the color but the size of the bag.

Attachments

• 124_2439 (2).JPG
    124_2439 (2).JPG
    73 KB · Views: 80
  • lv1.jpg
    lv1.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 73
  • nw11.jpg
    nw11.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 95
  • nw20.jpg
    nw20.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 88
  • lv15.jpg
    lv15.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 84
  • lv16.jpg
    lv16.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 85
I have a fuschia baggy pm and I use it in rotation with my other bags. I'm not into constantly changing my bags so I use it when I'm feeling in the mood for it. I love the way it feels and its quite comfortable on my shoulder. I have a shoulder requirement with most of my bags (except my speedy).

It's really a personal preference. If you feel the need to match to a tee, then fucshia may not be the right color. But if you know you're going to get into a bright color to make everything (especially the bag) "pop", then go for the fuschia.

As for the two bags, I don't really like the neo speedy. I say go for the baggy gm or pm!

i think i would go with the fuschia baggy...it looks easier to carry when your shopping around and want your hands free. plus u have the neo speedy in blue..so go for something different..get the baggy.

pgurl said:
i think i would go with the fuschia baggy...it looks easier to carry when your shopping around and want your hands free. plus u have the neo speedy in blue..so go for something different..get the baggy.

Ha ha ha. That would be such wise advice pgurl but I also have the baggy gm in blue too!! :lol:

Now do you see why I can't figure it out? :P

Bag Fetish said:
here are actual pic's of board members with the bags in question.

I love seeing members wearing their bags, it really helps to give you a true idea of not only the color but the size of the bag.

Bagfetish thanks for the cute pics.
These PF member pics really make me want both!!!! Arghhhh :hrmm:

We have to thank Star3777 for her awesome collection and posting her bags while carrying them. Its great to see what the bags look like with different styles of clothing.

Iluvbags said:
Bagfetish thanks for the cute pics.
These PF member pics really make me want both!!!! Arghhhh :hrmm:

Bag Fetish said:
We have to thank Star3777 for her awesome collection and posting her bags while carrying them. Its great to see what the bags look like with different styles of clothing.

yeah. It really does help :yes:

Iluvbags said:
Ha ha ha. That would be such wise advice pgurl but I also have the baggy gm in blue too!! :lol:

Now do you see why I can't figure it out? :P

hahaha, I still vote for the baggy. Star makes it looks so cute, i love hobos that sag etc. Im not too fond of the neo speedy for some reason. Im looking for a baggy gm in pink too, but i dont want to pay retail..so im going to wait until one shows up on ebay :graucho:

pgurl said:
hahaha, I still vote for the baggy. Star makes it looks so cute, i love hobos that sag etc. Im not too fond of the neo speedy for some reason. Im looking for a baggy gm in pink too, but i dont want to pay retail..so im going to wait until one shows up on ebay :graucho:

he he. I've been looking on ebay too. Not too many people are selling them. I saw a baggy pm that was waaay overpriced. No gm's though

You're right about the saggy look on the gm. I love it too. I also love being hands-free when I carry my blue baggy gm.

USCgerl said:
I just got the fushia neo speedy and carry it everyday! I love it to pieces!

Oh congrats!:yes: When I first got my blue neo speedy I loved it so muc I swear i wanted to eat it. :lol:
Then I got my baggy gm and I'm loving that too.

The denim line is an all around big hit for me. I love it.

An SA at LV told me that next season they are going to introduce denim accessories.