the Florine Club

caitvee

Feb 25, 2012
Interested to see this bag in person. I'm pretty much set on the Pont Neuf in black but keep going back and forth. I need an everyday professional bag but also one that I can use when running to the gym, going to brunch, etc.

Attachments

• canvas.png
    canvas.png
    940 KB · Views: 1,396
I've seen it in person and am now seriously thinking about purchasing it. Its not as heavy as I'd feared and is much lighter than my Venus, which I am selling due to its weight. I was looking for a reasonable replacement for that as I do truly LOVE the Venus and I think this one is it :smile:

Let us know what you decide on!

Interested to see this bag in person. I'm pretty much set on the Pont Neuf in black but keep going back and forth. I need an everyday professional bag but also one that I can use when running to the gym, going to brunch, etc.
This bag is gorgeous ! I just saw it in person this past Monday . I tried it on in the red color . But the Noir was on the shelf right next to the red . This bag is very well made , nice detail , good structure , and worth the price . Go try it out . You will not be disappointed ! I much prefer this over the Pont Neuf any day .

Hi,
I'm a newbie but just wanted to share that I have the florine in red. It's gorgeous I love it! It's not too big as I'm only 5"2 and hate big bags but you can still fit a good amount in and you can extend the back compartment as it has poppers. I love the fact that you can wear it with the flap tucked in or out. If you have any questions I'm happy to answer any x

Anyone have mod shots in Noir?! Thanks! :smile:

I've had the noir since early April and I'm head over heels in love with it. I've carried it pretty much every day since purchase and have received at least 3 compliments from strangers on it. Its classy, lightweight (for the amount of leather it has), versatile and visually STUNNING! Happy to answer any questions you may have to help you make your decision :smile:

20170521_185328_resized.jpg 20170521_185438_resized.jpg 20170521_185524_resized.jpg 20170521_185550_resized.jpg

I've had the noir since early April and I'm head over heels in love with it. I've carried it pretty much every day since purchase and have received at least 3 compliments from strangers on it. Its classy, lightweight (for the amount of leather it has), versatile and visually STUNNING! Happy to answer any questions you may have to help you make your decision :smile:

View attachment 3705878 View attachment 3705879 View attachment 3705880 View attachment 3705881
Oh my, I LOVE it!!!! I get weak when it comes to a Monogram/Noir color combo! Thank you so much for the pics!! Looks great on you, glad to hear it's not too heavy! I'm seriously wanting this bag! The only thing stopping me is I have a Noir Retiro and I feel in a way they are similar styles. I think I might sell my Retiro! Decisions, Desicions! If you have time may I see the interior? Thanks!!

Reactions: Meggowaffle
Aww thank you. :smile: I totally agree regarding monogram with the noir. I really don't do vachette leather so this is perfect for me as it is 100% worry-free and still looks brand new (and will do for years I am sure).

I too owned the Retiro in noir and I too sold it! I did and do still love the Retiro but I'm more of a structured bag kinda gal and the Retiro (and sadly the Speedy) didn't work out for me for that reason. This was a good swap for the Retiro and is a little less understated if you wear the flap out as that makes it almost 50% plain leather vs 50% monogram, which can sometimes be a bit too much on bigger bags (in my humble opinion). Let me us know how you decide!

Will take some interior pics for you too ;) (to follow)

Aww thank you. [emoji2] I totally agree regarding monogram with the noir. I really don't do vachette leather so this is perfect for me as it is 100% worry-free and still looks brand new (and will do for years I am sure).

I too owned the Retiro in noir and I too sold it! I did and do still love the Retiro but I'm more of a structured bag kinda gal and the Retiro (and sadly the Speedy) didn't work out for me for that reason. This was a good swap for the Retiro and is a little less understated if you wear the flap out as that makes it almost 50% plain leather vs 50% monogram, which can sometimes be a bit too much on bigger bags (in my humble opinion). Let me us know how you decide!

Will take some interior pics for you too ;) (to follow)
Really?! Sounds like we had the same thoughts! Too funny! Exactly, I love that I can be worry free! Plus I wear a lot of blacks so it complements my wardrobe!
Although I do have a few bad with vachetta, I reserve those for different occasions! Thank you for your feedback! And pics! [emoji4]

Yes vachetta for special occasions makes a lot of sense to me. I'm still pretty fearful of it lol. Here are some inside pics, as well as a size comparison against the Kimono wallet which fits perfectly inside the front panel . . .View attachment 3707841 View attachment 3707842 View attachment 3707843 View attachment 3707844
Thank you! I love the interior!!! I also LOVE your Kimono wallet! I have the Kimono and I've always love that wallet but never purchased it! I have a zippy Retiro and Daily Organizer wallet so I figured 3 black/mono wallets is too much! I already sold my Pallas compact wallet too. How do u like your Kimono wallet? Any issues with the card slots?!

**I just text my SA for the bag! Too bad I have to wait bc she didn't have it in stock[emoji17] but she's going to transfer it in! [emoji6]

I love the Kimono. Its the biggest purse/wallet I've ever had but you adapt pretty quickly! Its so care free - like the bag. My only one complaint with it though is that the coin section is very deep and so quite hard to get your fingers in all the way to the bottom to get out the coins but I don't carry coins all that often so it doesn't really bug me that much. The card slots are all fine and again look and feel pretty hardwearing so I think they'll hold up well.

Ooh exciting about the bag! Let me know :smile:

I love the Kimono. Its the biggest purse/wallet I've ever had but you adapt pretty quickly! Its so care free - like the bag. My only one complaint with it though is that the coin section is very deep and so quite hard to get your fingers in all the way to the bottom to get out the coins but I don't carry coins all that often so it doesn't really bug me that much. The card slots are all fine and again look and feel pretty hardwearing so I think they'll hold up well.

Ooh exciting about the bag! Let me know :smile:
Here's mine!!! Thanks for your pictures! I love it! I really like the different ways I can carry this.... crook of the arm, handheld, or over the shoulder! Also, the different looks with the front leather flap! Screenshot_2017-06-02-23-08-04.pngScreenshot_2017-06-02-23-07-52.pngScreenshot_2017-06-02-23-07-26.png