Anyone have the Fendi Spalmati print Selleria (horse design) in canvas or leather?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love anything with horses and just saw someone carrying it; it's a black one, absolutely gorgeous. Wonder when I can afford a Fendi bag :hs:

2. i just saw this bag in bloomies GORGEOUS!!!!

the sales rep showed me a trick you can do... you slip out the buckle strap and buckle it only on ONE SIDE (the front)... that way, to the world it looks buckled closed, but you have easy access in and out. great little trick. then when you are doing somewhere that you need security, you can reloop it through both side and actually buckle it closed.

it is GORGEOUS!!!! I WISH I HAD $2500 TO SPEND I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT THEN AND THERE!!!!

3. #18 May 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010
    xxxxx

NO selling or mentioning your eBay ID here - please read the rules BEFORE posting again