Anyone have the email address for BalNY?

Along this same though process, what is BalNY's return policy? Do they accept them? If not, does Neiman's have a good return policy?

Not very good unfortunately.

They don't give full refunds. You can only exchange or recieve store credit for a bag.

I believe you only have 10 days to make your decision and are only allowed 3 exchanges <- but I'm not 100% on that.

I should know cause I've ordered from them twice, but so far they seem my cheapest route (no tax or s/h), so I figure I don't have much of a choice.

Honestly... I would call and ask for a Handbag SA. If you don't have a specific SA that you already work with there... I'm not sure what kind of timely response you would get. I suggest giving them a call BEFORE about 3pm or 4pm, otherwise they will be too busy, mornings are the best time to call.

BalNY's return policy is VERY strict. You only have 10 days to exchange for a different bag, and you cannot return for any reason. I've heard you only allowed 2 exchanges in a lifetime, so basically I would consider their policy a "No return" policy.

If you are on the fence about something or not sure if you are going to keep it, I would suggest going through someplace like NM or Saks, where you can actually return or exchange without it being a big deal. Good luck!

Yes i agreed with the others as i'm located in asia but my emails were normally ignored or will be responded late and i can wait a couple of days or wks for them to revert. If you are located around the same time zone as them, then call them directly is faster than email....:smile: