Anyone have the denim mini pleaty?

1. I am thinking of buying the denim mini pleaty in pink or green. I love both colors. I am so tired of all my big bags and want a small one for everyday-and one that I can throw in to a tote if I needed.
    So did anyone buy the mini pleaty? How do you like it?:amuse:
    I have been wearing my tiny small coach bag that is lime green with ladybugs on it these past few days to see how a small purse feels again:lol: and I am quite happy with it. The LV denim mini pleaty measures a bit larger so I know it will fit all my things.
    Just looking for some feedback.

2. I don't have one, but i've tried one on at the boutique. They're very cute! I'd go for it if i were you! It's nice to switch things up a bit with size. :0)

3. Question is > how much will it hold? do you need small accessories ie wallet to work with it or would a pti fit?
    Anyone with this bag can the display what can fit into this bag.

thanks

4. I have the mini and it's amazing how much you can stuff in that bag. The form allows it to hold quite a lot. I use a FP wallet, so can't comment on the PTI, but I do carry my checkbook easily. Here are some pics. No criticisms because my accessories don't match please! I carry what I like :biggrin:

The last picture shows the mini filled with the accessories and notice how much more room is left. I still can fit quite a bit in there.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Wow! It does hold a lot! I didn't realize it held that much! Great pics!

6. great pics, freetoes~!

makes me wanna buy a mini....

7. do you carry on your shoulder or carry around as a clutch?

8. Thanks. I always start out with those main things in my bag and by 1 or 2 days, I have so much more junk in there.

9. I usually carry it hand-held with the strap. I can put it on my shoulder, but I tend not to as it feels too close for me. I have put my pochette extender on there to give it more of a drop and that's much better for me. I'm pretty tall (5'8"), so I like it to hang a little lower than right under my arm.

10. wow that holds a great deal. I think because its soft unlike the pochette its much easier to carry more.

11. ooh freetoes that's cute. I never really thought about the mini b-cuz i've been so obsessed with getting a denim speedy. Which do your like best?

Can you show a pic of how it looks on your shoulder??

12. Get the green! I have the Baggy Gm(mommy bag-has to be BIG!!)..and I swear I turned sooo many heads when I took her out for her debut today!Never ever have I seen a bag so drooled over!LOL! The green is my fave..pink is second....Good LUck!

13. I haven't really given the mini a fair chance yet. I've only carried it a few times. I love, love the denim speedy. If I could, I would carry that year round. BUT I was never much of a pochette person, so if anyone loves the pochette, I think you would really love the mini. I got the mini because I loved how it looked on other people. he

I think you should get both :lol:

14. i don't have one but i've been drooling over one for months.......i'm forbidden from buying it though so i guess it's just a dream :sad2:

15. Freetoes thanks for the guts post. Really puts the bag into perspective!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice