anyone have the coach carly bag?

kittycat824

<3 Vuitton
Sep 12, 2006
I saw a girl wearing it a few weeks ago..:drool:after drooling all over it, I really fell in love with the style, but I am unsure of which size it was. I am sure this will be my first coach purchase!! Can someone please post a picture of them carrying it? Another question..is there any price difference from purchasing it from Macy's vs the Coach store?

Large cotton signature Carly (chocolate) on a 5' 1" me :

446139175_4dc8a76a86_o.jpg

446132764_123b35c663_o.jpg

I have the large Carly in black leather and in canvas with pear trim. It is a large bag but I love it and I have found the more I wear it the better it looks and hangs by my side. I am seriously drooling over the new cotton one and trying to rationalize another Carly purchase. I guess that qualifies me for a Carly addiction.

IAnother question..is there any price difference from purchasing it from Macy's vs the Coach store?

It's my understanding that you wouldn't be eligible for the PCE coupon if you bought from Macy's .. prices would be the same either way.
I was unaware of this in the past and used to shop on coach.com (which apparently doesn't make you eligible for the PCE coupon either).. So, if you plan to buy more Coach bags in the future, it's probably best if you shop through a Coach boutique. (either by phone or going in)

I have the large Coach Carly as well..I'll post pics when I get home....However I think they are hard to locate right now..My SA told me they were sold out...:sad: