Anyone have the Cherry Handbag Organizer and use it for their LV's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized something - I am using the speedy 30 graffiti bag by Stephen Sprouse and I do have the cherry organizer large in it. However, I prefer the medium as it has extra room for me to throw stuff on the sides. So it depends if you want the middle to be more spacious.

it does prevent the bottom from sagging and the salespeople from LV are fascinated by it.

Hope this helps

I have the Cherry Handbag Organizer (in Large) that I use for my Speedy 35 and there is still room around on the sides and back. Sometimes I put in my LV Toilette Pouche 26 inside as a separate compartment sitting up alongside the Organizer. I also have a HippieGal Bag Shaper inside too to keep the bag from sagging. For me, 'the whole set' including Cherry Handbag Organizer (in cherry red!) and the HippieGal Bag Shaper just makes the bag perfect!

I use the same Cherry Handbag Organizer in my other bags in my GM Neverfull in Damier Ebene as well as my Batignolles Horizontal. The Organizer just slips effortlessly from one bag to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.