anyone have the cabas rivington?

obrecsa

O.G.
Nov 26, 2010
does anyone have the cabas rivington/damier ebene? my sis-in-law went into the store yesterday and they had NOTHING on shelves. they did have 1 cabas rivington. she said it was nice, but i'm wondering if anyone has it and likes it or not.

I am curious about this too. I do not own any damier ebene and I think I need to add something and I was looking at a neverfull and/or the rivington. Would love to hear opinions too!

wasn't for me, personally. it's actually a smaller mid sized bag (expected it to be larger), and i thought the zippers when open gave it a bit of an odd appearance...but just my own opinion! been dying to get a great damier ebene shoulder bag, but sadly it just does not exist for me yet

i know. i would like a damier ebene too. i like the neverful but i already have it in the damier azur. but i'm waiting for the right one to come along in the ebene too!

I got mine the day before it was released and I love it! It has become my "everyday go to bag". I usually carry mine zipped up, but on occasion when I need more room do unzip it. Great bag ladies!

Hi everyone!
I just purchased the Cabas Rivington today and I think it is the perfect shoulder bag! This is my first damier ebene and I am so happy!!!! I tried on the Neverfull MM, Delightful, Thames, Stresa, and Hampstead and I thought the Cabas was the best one out of the bunch for what I was looking for. I don't like huge shoulder bags, so the size of this bag is perfect. My shoulders slope so I have a hard time keeping the straps on them - the delightful slipped right off lol...but the straps on the Cabas worked the best!

I have it and LVOE it !! Similar to the Neverfull but i wldn't get the Neverfull only bcoz it's everywhere ! Plus the straps are too thin for me. I liked it coz if I carry minimal stuff , I just zip it up and if i get stuff along the way , I just unzip it and throw everything inside . And I like the zipper detail . Thks goodness they didn't put the Gold Plaque coz I might scratch it.

But the straps are rather stiff when it's brand new. I hang it on the door knob with a waterbottle inside to "soften" it . :P

Go to Rivington Clubhouse , there's ton of pixs there , me included !

LVOE this bag !!!!

Hi! I'm kinda new here. Well new in the sense that this is my first post. Been lurking/reading posts for some time but finally jumped in and made my first purchase a few weeks ago (monogram speedy 30). Close to making my second purchase and interested in knowing if Cabas Rivington owners are still loving their bags? This is my fav bag in the ebene line right now. So what's the word? :smile:

wasn't for me, personally. it's actually a smaller mid sized bag (expected it to be larger), and i thought the zippers when open gave it a bit of an odd appearance...but just my own opinion! been dying to get a great damier ebene shoulder bag, but sadly it just does not exist for me yet

I feel the same way. I had gotten in on this bag when it first came out as I liked the way it looked but only with the side zippers zipped up. But then what I found was that this then took away some of the room from inside the bag, as the canvas on each side was then brought inwards when the zippers were zipped up. I then didn't like how it looked with the side zippers unzipped and thought it looked odd, so then I was zipping them up but then having trouble with not having enough room in my bag. It was a hassle so I parted with it. I had been really wanting a great Damier Ebene bag that fit my needs, and ended up getting the Evora recently, which seems to be a bigger bag, but it is less structured and seems to have what I want regarding features. Hope that helps. :flowers:

I went ahead and bought it yesterday. Carrying it today and loving it so far! Like the weight and structure of it and it fits my things perfectly. I like it so much better than the neverfull mm I tried on also.