Anyone have the black patent 7oe w/ silver hardware?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm pretty sure I want one, but I couldn't really find any photos of it on here, other than w/ brass hardware. If anyone has modeling shots, or just shots in general, I'd love to see them, please and thanks!

2. I have just the regular leather black Zoe w/ silver hardware, with tags still on her. I've seen some very nice pics of the patent on evilbay though. Still trying to decide if I should keep the regular leather or go for the patent.

3. I had the brass/ patent and now the regular leather with silver. BUT,, when I did check out the silver/patent it looked and felt identical to me.

4. I have the black patent with silver hardware.....let me see if I can dig up a couple pics. Mine is the medium.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The little Zoe family my dad gifted us all (mom, me and my daughters) for Christmas:

[​IMG]

5. I also have the regular black leather with silver hardware.... Love IT!!

Maybe it's just the picture, but the patent seems to have more contrast stitching? Didn't notice that before.

6. #6 Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    Here are pics of my Mom's Zoe with silver hardware. I took the pics a while back to compare with my own brass version. I took a close up because I thought the poodle looked cute. I included it here but I'm not really sure if it's helpful to you. Oh and it's the Large size.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Oooh, thanks so much!!! Yes, that's it, I'm going to buy one.

BTW, I was using my phone when I started this thread, that must be why the title has a "7" in it instead of a "Z". Oops.