Anyone have the Amanda Hobo?

Carson123

Nov 21, 2013
I've been eyeing this one in black. Love that it can be a crossbody but also lay comfortably on your shoulder (unlike my MBMJ lil Nikita for example).

Does anyone own this bag? Good, bad, ugly?

Which style of the hobo? I have the classic style in several different colors (black, strawberry, wildberry, cognac, surf, tribe violet, chambray, indigo) and my fave is indigo. I use it all the time. The pebbled leather wears really, really well. Make sure that you buy a bag with thicker leather as it will hold up better over time. Some people complain about flaking and peeling but I have not experienced this with any Amanda hobos. Good luck in your search and let us know what you decide.

Which style of the hobo? I have the classic style in several different colors (black, strawberry, wildberry, cognac, surf, tribe violet, chambray, indigo) and my fave is indigo. I use it all the time. The pebbled leather wears really, really well. Make sure that you buy a bag with thicker leather as it will hold up better over time. Some people complain about flaking and peeling but I have not experienced this with any Amanda hobos. Good luck in your search and let us know what you decide.
Yep, the classic : )

http://www.toryburch.com/amanda-classic-hobo-|-black-|-001/885427354277.html

I'll keep you posted. I'm trying to wait for some upcoming holiday sales, but it's so HARD...

I've been eyeing this one in black. Love that it can be a crossbody but also lay comfortably on your shoulder (unlike my MBMJ lil Nikita for example).

Does anyone own this bag? Good, bad, ugly?

I got this bag back in the spring and used it a lot over the summer. Love the outside pocket, the handles and the shoulder strap...

I'd love to see your collection..pretty please