Anyone have the Amanda Hobo?

Carson123

Nov 21, 2013
I've been eyeing this one in black. Love that it can be a crossbody but also lay comfortably on your shoulder (unlike my MBMJ lil Nikita for example).

Does anyone own this bag? Good, bad, ugly?

harlem_cutie

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
NYC
Which style of the hobo? I have the classic style in several different colors (black, strawberry, wildberry, cognac, surf, tribe violet, chambray, indigo) and my fave is indigo. I use it all the time. The pebbled leather wears really, really well. Make sure that you buy a bag with thicker leather as it will hold up better over time. Some people complain about flaking and peeling but I have not experienced this with any Amanda hobos. Good luck in your search and let us know what you decide.

Carson123

Nov 21, 2013
Which style of the hobo? I have the classic style in several different colors (black, strawberry, wildberry, cognac, surf, tribe violet, chambray, indigo) and my fave is indigo. I use it all the time. The pebbled leather wears really, really well. Make sure that you buy a bag with thicker leather as it will hold up better over time. Some people complain about flaking and peeling but I have not experienced this with any Amanda hobos. Good luck in your search and let us know what you decide.
Yep, the classic : )

http://www.toryburch.com/amanda-classic-hobo-|-black-|-001/885427354277.html

I'll keep you posted. I'm trying to wait for some upcoming holiday sales, but it's so HARD...

Apr 4, 2008
DFW
I've been eyeing this one in black. Love that it can be a crossbody but also lay comfortably on your shoulder (unlike my MBMJ lil Nikita for example).

Does anyone own this bag? Good, bad, ugly?

I got this bag back in the spring and used it a lot over the summer. Love the outside pocket, the handles and the shoulder strap...

plumaplomb

O.G.
Dec 10, 2008
Burbs
I have one and the leather within the logo started peeling within days. I totally baby my bags, too. That was my first and last Tory... at least leather Tory.

lettuceshop

May 6, 2012
SW Florida

I'd love to see your collection..pretty please

Carson123

Nov 21, 2013
Just got the black Amanda hobo for $290 from Nordstrom. Super excited but won't use it until after Xmas. Hopefully I get a good one, but if I don't I can always return to Nordstrom 😊