anyone have that 'two-tone' hair color?

Oh, I was thinking about doing this also. All the girls who've posted pics look fabulous.
I need to find a hair CUT I like first...before I go dying it and all that lol.

I was just thinking of getting my hair two- toned. Go on mtvs website and find the new real world(Its australian) Go in and look at pictures of the cast...and you can click on episode pictures. You will see who I am talking about, because there are several pictures of her and her and her hair is gorgeous. Hope this helps you, I know it helped me.

I was just thinking of getting my hair two- toned. Go on mtvs website and find the new real world(Its australian) Go in and look at pictures of the cast...and you can click on episode pictures. You will see who I am talking about, because there are several pictures of her and her and her hair is gorgeous. Hope this helps you, I know it helped me.
yes, the girl from real world trisha i think. that's exactly who made me wanna dye my hair two-toned. i have naturally dark brown hair and i think im gonna add a reddish color underneath/ends only. i just do not wanna ruin my hair too much by dying it and you can always cut the bottom off.

The picture you posted with the blond hair washes you out. I think if you did a brown with light carmel versus blond it would give you more depth.
Sometimes with blond your skin tone just washes out and then the color looks faded even though it isn't.
Good luck. Make sure you get it done at the best salon you can find because there are a lot of people who don't know how to do it out there.

I have light brown hair and want to 2-tone my hair color. I could really use some help trying to find a good color. I want a light brownish/dark blondish on top and a brownish red on the bottom. Do you think it would look ok? I could also use some pics to show my stylist too!

i have medium brown hair, light skin and blue eyes; i like the two tone idea, but i want to keep my natural colour, i also like darker colours, my question is do you think it will work if i keep my natural colour on top and get a darker tone on bottom?! any pictures would be LOVED! :smile:

I just got the two tone look yesterday and think I made a mistake. I dunno takes some getting used to. I have blonde on top and black underneath. I think she came up to high on the sides for my liking. Let me know if you wanna see it and I will post a pic....

I'm going in for a dark top/light bottom tomorrow, for a change of pace. i rarely ever do the same thing with my hair twice...so my hairdresser loves me. we're both pretty young. everytime i come in she says "so...what are we doing this time??" i had the opposite two-toned effect for about two years and quit about 2 years ago. i'm blonde now, but bored *laughs* ironic. i'll post pic of my new color once it's done. i love anything "hair".

i have dark brown hair right now and i LOOOOVEEE the two tone look. i really want it. i want to have my dark brown on top and blonde on the bottom. does any onte think that will look good? and do you think i could do it myself. because ive been dying my own hair like all my life and i think i could do it.

i sort of do the two-toned look whenever i get my hair colored. except instead of doing solid colors on both the top and bottom, i get the bottom dyed one color like brown or a dark auburn and then on the top i get a mixture of 2-3 (usually brown, blonde and red) colors, one being the same color as the bottom.

I have chestnut brown hair on top and underneath is all black, it's quite subtle but I get a lot of compliments on it when the strands are poking through on my shoulders, I love it

my hair is naturally blonde and i want the two toned look with black or a dark brown on the bottom. i have dark brown eyes so perhaps a dark brown would be better to bring out my eyes. I was wondering if someone could give their opinion on this. thanks.