Anyone have Six Degrees?

I think it's so cute! I just don't want so much trim on the beautiful color of the bag... I normally like trim but I'd rather have this one in dyed-to-match trim I think... maybe not? I need to see some IRL pics!

Just thought I'd pop in with a photo of my lovely niece and her newest Tano, the green apple Six Degrees.

Yes, I bought her another Tano. How could I not, when last summer's avocado Sex Bomb was such a success! She's loved that bag so much she's nearly worn the poor thing out, even though she takes wonderful care of it. Now Sexy should get some rest, because she absolutely ADORES her new Six Degrees. You never saw so happy a girl as when she pulled its pretty green leather out of the dust bag. First she sniffed the new leather smell (few things smell better), then she immediately transferred all her stuff. Then she texted all her friends with pictures. Rave replies.

Her initial appraisal: she loves the straps and the zipper for expansion, and the front pocket for her cell phone. And the color is to die for.

So here she is!

Attachments

• Easter 2009 016.JPG
    Easter 2009 016.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 77
That is really cute!!! It looks really good on her too!!! What a great Aunt you are! I HIGHLY recommend the Green Apple for anyone who wants to go Green:greengrin:

OMG Linda... I remember when you bought that green SB last time... wow you have great taste yet again! She looks FABULOUS and I'm drooling over here :drool:. That bag looks even more stunning than I had hoped... darnit!

Great job, what a sweet aunt you are!

Tano bags make wonderful gifts! :girlsigh:

I'm just happy to finally have a family member of my own sex to buy for! All this Tano love needs an outlet, and none of my sons are into purses.

When I unpacked the bag to look it over before gifting, I really liked it, especially the color. The idea was to give something roomy she could use heading off to college this fall. The secure zipper closure on top and the front pocket were also selling points. I wondered about the zipper on the bottom, thinking it might catch on fabrics, but she hasn't said anything about it doing that and she liked that feature a lot.

^^ I have a linea pelle with the expandable zipper bottom as well and I had that same concern. I've had zero problems with it catching on something! I am very pleased with it and hopefully the tano will be the same way for her!