Anyone have/seen this wallet? Jet Set Travel Saffiano Leather Wallet

Aug 14, 2013
Hello ladies! I fell in love with the Sarah wallet from LV but can't justify that price (even preloved) on a wallet.. so I've started looking elsewhere. The best price I've seen so far is from MK and the one I found is called Jet Set Travel Saffiano Leather Wallet and it is the one with the 4 card slots in the front.

Here's a link: http://www.michaelkors.com/jet-set-travel-saffiano-leather-wallet/_/R-US_32F3STVE7L?No=18&color=0880

I'd love to see your pics and know what you think of it so I can get a feel for it before I go check it out in store.

Hello ladies! I fell in love with the Sarah wallet from LV but can't justify that price (even preloved) on a wallet.. so I've started looking elsewhere. The best price I've seen so far is from MK and the one I found is called Jet Set Travel Saffiano Leather Wallet and it is the one with the 4 card slots in the front.

Here's a link: http://www.michaelkors.com/jet-set-travel-saffiano-leather-wallet/_/R-US_32F3STVE7L?No=18&color=0880

I'd love to see your pics and know what you think of it so I can get a feel for it before I go check it out in store.
I've seen this wallet in person. It's very thin and on the smaller side doesn't seem to be able to fit much. If your a person who doesn't carry much in a wallet it would probably work but if your someone who carries loyalty cards for stores and keeps receipts in your wallet it probably wouldn't work.

I have it only use it for cards though i also have sarah wallet i personally wouldnt be able to fit all my stuff in the michael kors one i just bought it for cards. The michael kors one isnt as big and it is thin

I've seen this wallet in person. It's very thin and on the smaller side doesn't seem to be able to fit much. If your a person who doesn't carry much in a wallet it would probably work but if your someone who carries loyalty cards for stores and keeps receipts in your wallet it probably wouldn't work.

I have it only use it for cards though i also have sarah wallet i personally wouldnt be able to fit all my stuff in the michael kors one i just bought it for cards. The michael kors one isnt as big and it is thin

Aww I'm disappointed to hear that :sad:

Sunblock do you have any pics of it?

I think it's a great compact wallet. I use it during the week with my Longchamp Le Pliage, and on weekends in a smaller crossbody bag. Because it's lighter and not as big as a full continental wallet, I no longer have to switch wallets for weekends when I try to keep my bag lighter.

While it doesn't fit a huge number of cards (8), i just leave the rest of cards, which are just loyalty cards in the larger opening just sitting freely along with a few coupons. This wallet also easily fit cash in it's own slot. It's kind of next size down from a full size continental wallet. I think it's more for those who are looking for a continental size, but lighter and more compact in depth.

For me and my needs, this is my favorite wallet.

I love this wallet! I have an app for loyalty cards so don't need them all. I don't have a lot of credit cards so don't need more than 8 cc slots. I use the wallet in small or big purses

I think it's a great compact wallet. I use it during the week with my Longchamp Le Pliage, and on weekends in a smaller crossbody bag. Because it's lighter and not as big as a full continental wallet, I no longer have to switch wallets for weekends when I try to keep my bag lighter.

While it doesn't fit a huge number of cards (8), i just leave the rest of cards, which are just loyalty cards in the larger opening just sitting freely along with a few coupons. This wallet also easily fit cash in it's own slot. It's kind of next size down from a full size continental wallet. I think it's more for those who are looking for a continental size, but lighter and more compact in depth.

For me and my needs, this is my favorite wallet.
Thank you for your input!

I have a decent amount of loyalty cards but I'm not one to hoard receipts in my wallet or have random things floating around in there, so I think this wallet might work out for me after all! I wish they made this in a pebbled leather :sad:

I love this wallet! I have an app for loyalty cards so don't need them all. I don't have a lot of credit cards so don't need more than 8 cc slots. I use the wallet in small or big purses
Thank you! I think I might have to go check it out in person :smile: thanks everyone!

Good morning alichelsealyn from Australia!!
I have had this slim wallet for more than 3 months now, the Saffiano leather holds very well. The shape is beautiful and it doesn't get dirty, I have Raspberry with GHW.

I only keep the cards I use daily in the slim wallet. I keep other cards such as business cards, discount cards, coffee cards etc in a seperate card holder. That's my preference.
This slim wallet actually encourages me to not keep junk such as receipts in there like I did with my previous soft leather wallets.

I love the coin compartment at the back. It is practical and you can access the coins easily, because when you unzip it, the left side have extra leather that allows a small expansion for you to access your coins. Well designed!

I own a Medium Sutton, Large Selma and a Medium Selma, this wallet fits well in all.
I am loving it and I am planning to use it for a long long time!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 2,315
Last edited:
Reactions: HappyLVaddict