Anyone have Roberto Coin Tiny Treasures Cross?

kalodie1

Jan 17, 2007
I am in the market for a diamond cross..nothing to grand and definitely white gold. I saw the Roberto Coin Tiny Treasures online and see they come in two different karat weights with two different price points. My question is...just how tiny are they? Anyone have pics wearing theirs? I am finding it hard to visualize. Thanks.

I didn't know there were 2 sizes, but I just saw the line at the store the other day. They are very tiny. I'd estimate they were the size of my pinky fingernail.

I went to look at the gold station heart with the 1 point diamond. I was very turned off by the fact that the necklace didn't have the hidden ruby. Lol. It takes all the fun out of it!

They are tiny! I was going to get one and when i went shopping it was just to small for my frame.. I ended up getting a diamond cross from Roberto Coin but not the tiny treasures. Its much larger!

i've been eyeing that since it's really cute...i might get the bigger one later on because the tiny one is like super super tiny..but it's really cute!

edit- it really depends on your frame, if you are petite then your frame shouldn't overwhelm it that much.