Anyone Have Poppy Sequin Spotlight and have sequin issues?

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Florida
I have been taking my time lately and did not buy a thing for the past 2 PCE's at all, but suddenly at the 11th hour decided I liked either the silver poppy sequined spotlight or the pink and they were GONE. They only have about 2 silver smaller ones left in 2 stores and I do have to make up my mind this morning. Some of you girls have said you were worried about the sequins falling out or being scratchy against your clothes or body. The informative and nice SA that I talked to last night said they also removed the handtags until they were sold for they felt it had a design defect in the tags melting together at times. I suppose it could happen after you get the bag home. She also said that she would hold it by the handles , not on the shoulder so not to scratch your clothes or knock the sequins around. Anyone have this pretty bag? I would like to know if it is holding up alright and if it is a keeper in silver or wait for the pink since they will have more next week. ? Thanks so much!!!

Last edited:

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Florida
I tried it on in the store, super cute but I am wondering the same things.
Oh, I just don't know what to do. The silver is being grabbed up as well as all of the colors and is sold out completely. They are not going to make that color again, but pink is coming in again in two weeks.. well after the PCE. Still it is an expensive bag and if those sequins start popping off, well it will be very sad..Also I wondered if Silver would be just too flashy and it would go with most things so that I could get at least some special occasion wear out of it. Red is very bright and the pink is also so pretty, but limited to certain pastel outfits. Thanks!!:graucho:

BagloverBurr

always in LVoe
Jan 3, 2010
Detroit MI
MY red one is still perfect. I dont use the hangtag on it because its to big. I also have a small lilac evening bag, and it is in perfect condition. Go for it!! cant you pre-order the pink with your PCE?