Anyone have pictures of Christmas 2017 collection?

I just this minute was able to place an order for the RCP- I was surprised to see it available. It was the only thing from the collection that I bought. Maybe a bag charm and the notebook if they ever become available but if not, happy to at least get this special little piece. GL to anyone in the US still looking- I think the key is to watch around this time of day.

Reactions: tjkcrs
I just this minute was able to place an order for the RCP- I was surprised to see it available. It was the only thing from the collection that I bought. Maybe a bag charm and the notebook if they ever become available but if not, happy to at least get this special little piece. GL to anyone in the US still looking- I think the key is to watch around this time of day.

When you say you placed an order, did it show up as "place in cart"? Because if so... I should probably start watching every day to see if I can order one instead of languishing forever on the waitlist, lol. XD

Yes it was around that one of day when I found it available a couple times this week! I have seen the giraffe and penguin bag charms available most days too if you are looking for those pieces. Notebook is weird and disappears completely from the site...