Anyone have pic of the cupcake fob?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really want to order this key charm but would love to see pics first. Anyone have a pic of it?

2. +1

3. It exists?? OMG. I want to see it too.
    One member had one custom made...so cute. But I had no idea coach finally decided to make one. Yay

4. I cant see pics in first post here. Anyone else?

5. can't see them either . would love to see pic of cupcake tho!

6. I have a ice cream fob. Sorry, no cupcake--I'm mistaken. :blush: It's from Juicy Couture and I got it from Winner's from $19.99.

Attached Files:

7. would l o v e to see a picture as well. I can't find one anywhere :sad: any idea when it will be released?

8. I have a major obsession with cupcakes - I can't wait to see this in person!

9. Can't wait to see it!

10. There's two threads on this and no pic. What gives? :shrugs:

11. That ice cream one is adorable. So so cute. HMMM I think there is a Juicy at my outlet too. Never been there tho. Im leaving in about an hr to take a run up to Coach

12. There's an op art cupcake thats new. I saw a picture at the Boutique. style number 92558

13. I saw a small picture of it today when I went into my coach store. I have to say I was a little disappointed :sad: It was kinda plain with a white top and a red bottom. I was hoping they would have put some sprinkles on it or something! I ordered the owl keychain instead!