Anyone have Pekingese dog here?

i have one! her name is Miss Chocolate Chip Cookie (Coco for short) and she's 10 years old.

does your peke bark? Coco only barks when you're eating and not giving her any treats...we spoiled her :shame:

Here she is with the rest of the 'clan'...

Attachments

• sept 10 051 (Medium).jpg
    sept 10 051 (Medium).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 116
Miss chocolate chip is sooo cute,
There the cutest . Wish I could upload them but I cant :sad:
there like my lil kids so they are :smile: I have a lil red coat for barney :smile: mine barks a good bit. If one starts the other does. there very protective too.

Miss chocolate chip is sooo cute,
There the cutest . Wish I could upload them but I cant :sad:
there like my lil kids so they are :smile: I have a lil red coat for barney :smile: mine barks a good bit. If one starts the other does. there very protective too.:love: I love them, I would love to get a pug next.

my sister breeds them :sweatdrop:

anyway, here's one she adopted a couple years ago - he's about 10 years old and is a nutter - his main hobby is to pee on everyone else's toys :sad:

dewi064.jpg

and her last litter (for the time being)

dewi177.jpg

LOL!! Leelo, he PEES on other people's toys!!??!? I cracked up when I read that! hahaha!!

and those pictures are adooooooorable! I wish I had taken more pics of Coco when she was younger.

LOL!! Leelo, he PEES on other people's toys!!??!? I cracked up when I read that! hahaha!!

and those pictures are adooooooorable! I wish I had taken more pics of Coco when she was younger.
yup he's a total nutter. the other dogs would leave their toys lying around the house/garden etc and he would SPECIALLY hunt them down, cock his legs (although he's neutered) and pee on them. afterwards he'd walk around with a huge grin on his flat face and strutt his bum like he'd just done the world a huge favour :hrmm:

oh and he has an underbite, so at least 2cm of his tongue is always sticking out.