Anyone have Origami in black and euc?

cciele

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
Ok, so I have a black Origami and the eucalyptus one in shipping limbo. My original intent was to compare the two when I got them and then send one back.

But I'm getting kind of impatient waiting for the eucalyptus one! Someone who has both, can you compare the leather for me? Do they both hang similarly? Which color works better for you?

Thanks for your help!

Just posted on the other thread... don't have an Origami at all, but do have the Euc Havana and a Cordovan one to compare, as well as a Trophy and Bea in HH's usual black leather. The Euc is thinner (but not crinkly, very soft and drapey) and more lightweight. My Euc Havana is softer in the drape than the Cordovan (so it hangs longer, if that makes sense). Don't know what that would mean for the shape of the Origami, but that's my take on the two leathers. :smile:

Hm, thanks Jenn! I can't wait to get the euc Origami in my hot little hands. But it will suck if I get it after the 30-day return period for the black Origami is over. It would suck big time. Sigh. Although, there's always the 'Bay!