Anyone have North/South Stella tote?

is this the Stella that you were asking about here?
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/where-can-i-get-a-new-black-stella-495532.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• 964842_fpx.tif.jpeg
    964842_fpx.tif.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 189
No, earlier I was asking about the one that's just called "Stella." I have a couple of MJ bags but I am not an expert on seasons and what's no longer available, etc. I just look around and decide on what I like, so forgive me if I ask about bags that are not from this season. It looks like the Stella from several years ago would fit my needs the best but it doesn't seem to be available anymore, so I have to settle on another one. I think the North/South one might work....

Thanks for all your help!

you can still find the original stella on ebay or bonanzle, but it'll most likely be gently used (altho a lot of them are in excellent condition and still look brand new, esp the ones that some of our PFer sell!)

the N/S Stella was actually released a few yrs back. I think there were mixed reviews about it -- I'm actually surprised he brought that style back this season instead of the original stella bag.

Personally, I don't think this would make a great diaper bag, mainly because of its depth -- you might find yourself digging endlessly looking for something that you might need in a hurry -

the original stella made for an excellent diaper bag (I used one with my granddaughter), and several of the girls liked last seasons (F08) So Cool version even better because (1) it was lighter weight, (2) it had the detachable shoulder strap and (3) was easier to maintain because of the so cool leather

are you looking for a black one only?

Thanks! Yes, the original Stella does sound better. I'm not sure what colors it came in besides black but I could probably do a tan or cream or white if I found it. Thanks for your suggestions.