Anyone Have Nimbus PM MOdeling PICS! Help and HUrry!

ok...I have been bad...real bad. I ordered the Perle Nimbus PM ...we shall see. I have been so confused for like a week. I have become obsessed with the cloud line. I cancelled my stratus, because of the color, double straps and $ amount.

The grey looks more doable, IMO and I have only used my white bags a few times. Maybe this way I will get more use out of it. We shall see....I cannot stop thinking about this line. What is wrong with me?

Congrats Ghost55!!! I can't wait to see pictures of it! Even if you decide to return it, please do us a favor and take modeling pictures first! lololol I cannot believe we STILL haven't seen pictures!

I also got to thinking, there hasn't been a celebrity spotting of a gray Nimbus yet!!!!!!

^^ I think they are all GM. Thanks for the threads though~ LOVE the eye candy!:heart:

I do think I have become insane. I never dreamed I would be spending all my time obsessing and freaking out about a bag.

Hm... Well I am not so sure that they would let me take modeling picture if I didn't buy it. Lol... I did see it and got to hold it, touch it, tried it on at the store though. Sorry... I figured someone would have bought it and modeled it so I didn't ask them.

Thanks for the pics! ^^^...I am definitely NOT going to cancel this one...I am going to let it come to me. I can't stand not living by an LV:wtf:

What do you mean? waiting but didn't get...what happened?