Anyone Have Modshots for the New Clutch with Chain?

Hi I just got this bag last week and love it!

View attachment 3976210

Here are a few mod shots

Personally my favourite way to wear it is double chain on the shoulder. I can also wear it double chain cross body (sits like m/l flap) or cross body with the V chains (sits slightly lower on the waist). This will depend on your height, I’m 160cm/5’3.
IMG_2314.jpgLastShareCollage.jpg
The last pic in the collage was just for fun - my SA told me the bag can be worn cross body single chain but it goes down to my knees!!! Lol!!!

Please share your pics if you end up getting the bag! I would love to see how others wear it too ❣️

Ooo! I love it! just how I imagined it would look. I am hoping to get it in a fun color. will definitely post once I get it! thanks for sharing!

View attachment 3976210

Here are a few mod shots

Personally my favourite way to wear it is double chain on the shoulder. I can also wear it double chain cross body (sits like m/l flap) or cross body with the V chains (sits slightly lower on the waist). This will depend on your height, I’m 160cm/5’3.
View attachment 3976182View attachment 3976206
The last pic in the collage was just for fun - my SA told me the bag can be worn cross body single chain but it goes down to my knees!!! Lol!!!

Please share your pics if you end up getting the bag! I would love to see how others wear it too ❣️

How much can it hold compared to a woc? WOC is usually a little small for my wallet, so I wonder if this is roomier. I have a small cardholder (the one that has a snap closure).

View attachment 3976210

Here are a few mod shots

uch

IMG_5611.jpgIMG_5612.jpgIMG_5613.jpg

I knotted the chain to make it the right length for a single chain cross body. This chain is removable and shorter than the Gabrielle purse.

The super long chain provides so many fun ways to wear it.

View attachment 3976210

Here are a few mod shots

Such a cute little bag :smile: the last photo is hilarious:lol:

Here r the pics!

Omg the rainbow is still available?! That was the combo that made me fall in love with this style! Which did you get??
The rainbow is gorgeous but I wonder about its longevity, the beige black is classic and so elegant but I’d be worried about getting the beige dirty, which is why I chose the all black.