Anyone have Louboutin flats? Opinions please!

What's the toe cleavage like on these? Also do they make clickity sounds when you walk around? I'm thinking of replacing my bum Lanvin flats with them. :yes:

Very slight toe cleavage when I tried them on- I tried them on on carpet so they obviously didn't click on that but I would think they would since they are just the traditional red polished leather bottom- very slick- no rubber.

Ah! Thanks guys! It's so hard to decide...the lanvins are sooo comfortable but they're not really patent. They look really cute on you btw Stephy and you have nice looking pajama pants! :nuts:

I ended up getting black nappa leather pair from Neiman Marcus Las Vegas (because they take VISA lol!) and had them shipped. I got a size 40.5 which is what I wear in all my other Louboutins so they are TTS for the brand.

I am going to wear them all day today or tomorrow and see how they fare comfort-wise.

I've tried those flats on at my local NM's and found that they run small. They are comfy, but there are other flats brands that I would rate more comfy than the CL flats.