anyone have Loehmann's coupons for this weekend?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I usually get the Loehmann's promos but don't have anything right now April 11-13). Does anyone have coupons?
    Thanks

2. i just used mine, it was $25 off of a $50 purchase. I want another coupon!!!

3. I don't think there are any extra coupons this week. All the flyers just have links to the gift card.

4. All of the Loehmann's points coupons start tomorrow on the April 12th and go into May...so if you have collected any points you can use up to 20% off on your purchase.

5. Hi everyone, I just visited a Loehmann for the first time a few days ago. Oh my god, I love it! I didn't know it has so much designer stuff.

So where do you guys get the coupons? Or flyers? Do they have one out like grocery flyers? And what's this points system?

Please kindly explain it to me. Thanks so much!

6. When you join the Insider's Club at the store-you can earn points to use at later dates. You can sign up in the store or through their email system.

7. If you mean the 50 and 100 points certificates that can be used in combination for up to 20%, they don't start until April 16th and run through May 12. There are also $10 off a handbag or shoe purchase of $40+ coupons that were given out in store to purchasers some weeks ago that are good from April 1 - May 3.

8. Thanks, I'm glad you caught that-I had the dates backwards and I would have been so ticked off if I'd have driven all the way there and discovered I went too early! :wtf:

9. Definatly join the insider club for the coupons and then you also get announcements of upcoming merchandise...

And then the Blog will also give insider deals and upcoming events, etc.

10. i received a "200 bonus insider points) (20% off) coupon in the mail saturday....doesn't start until wednesday though

11. ^^Thanks for posting that! :smile:

12. thanks for posting.. i lost my other 100 points paper so this is def help! :tup:

13. fyi for Philly girls - the Loehmann's in center city is closing, so their whole store is 20-50% off. And you can use insider points on top of that! Scored a $600 Missoni bag today for $140, $750 Valentino shorts for $40ish, a DVF for $50, and a ton of Rachel Pally dresses for $38 each :smile:

14. Thank you so much for posting the coupon!