Anyone have Kristin Satchel modeling pix?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really want the Kristin satchel in the smaller size. It's hard to get a feel for the size. Does anyone have modeling pix?

2. OHHH yes please I want to see some too!!! :woohoo:

3. I saw the turq one. It's super pretty but I just need to get a feel for the smaller one. I can't seem to grasp the size against any other bag.

4. I think that small is really small. I read the measurements and it's not even as long as audrey.... maybe the same size as a small sabrina??

5. It does seem a little small but I don't want the large. Anyone have pix yet? I'd like to see how they look on the shoulder too.

6. If you have a small Sabrina it is almost exactly the same size. I had my small Sabrina when I looked at one and held them bottom to bottom and side to side. I am 5'3" so this is a perfect size for me where the large satchel or large Sabrina would be huge IMO. I did not think it was too small. The Kristin has the 2 zip compartments, so I think the Sabrina will hold more because it only has the one center compartment, if that makes sense.