Anyone have intel on what will be the next LE design?

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
Curious if anyone knows when the next LE items will launch and what they might be? Or who the artist may be??

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
It's not clear whether this will continue. This was a Marc Jacobs thing.
I hope it does!

oh, i hope that's not the case ... i love the seasonal LE collaborations. My watercolor is my all-time favorite bag :love:
Me too, then roses. I wasn't into LV at the time so I missed out on both. I liked the Kusama but wasn't in love so I decided to wait. Fingers crossed!

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
I really really hope this continues. It's always so fun to see what's coming at us next. Sometimes I love them, sometimes not. But one thing for sure is they are always fun to see. :graucho:

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
I doubt there will be another LE collaboration as they were MJ's passion …seems like NG and his team job is to revamp collections … new inclusion line is a good example of this strategy.

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Icons and iconoclasts launches in late October . . . I can't wait to see what Karl does. And CL since that would be my monogram. I have high hopes. It's been a long time since there has been a collaboration with other designers. And you never what an artist will do!

Last edited:

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I would love to see Karl design an alma . . . But I think he will create something crazy. I really cannot wait!

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
Icons and iconoclasts launches in late October . . . I can't wait to see what Karl does. And CL since that would be my monogram. I have high hopes. It's been a long time since there has been a collaboration with other designers. And you never what an artist will do!
Very exciting!!! Something to look forward to. Thx for the info.