Anyone have info on the crimson patent Zoe?

michellejy

Bag & Shoe Addicted
Apr 13, 2009
Crimson patent is the Zoe I have needed (yes, I said needed) and been stalking since Zoes first hit the outlets. So far, it seems to be one of the few colors that hasn't been seen at any outlet.

So has anyone heard any rumors on this one?

Crimson patent is the Zoe I have needed (yes, I said needed) and been stalking since Zoes first hit the outlets. So far, it seems to be one of the few colors that hasn't been seen at any outlet.

OMG! Not another color that I don't have!.....(praying for strength here) it sounds beautiful!!:faint:

Ditto what Michelle said. I am pretty sure I would give up all my other Zoes (not that I have lots but still!) for this one. I've wanted it for ages!!!

girluvscoach, I am so envious!!! Lucky duck!!!

I haven't seen it at the outlets, but if anyone is in the military or spouse of military, AAFES online has it (at regular discounted military price, which is higher than outlet price right now).

I have the Crimson large Zoe. My SA searched online to find what store had them and then I did a charge send. If you can get a helpful SA and be in the store when they are not too busy, you may get lucky too!

Good Luck!

DSC_0009.jpg

It's hard to really capture the color because of the patent. Red is hard to photograph anyway. It's really a true Christmas red.

There has to be another round of Zoes coming since chestnut patent, crimson patent, and silver patent (not silver metallic or petrol) haven't made it to the outlets yet. I think someone also mentioned there would be a bronze that wasn't metallic coming soon.

There has to be another round of Zoes coming since chestnut patent, crimson patent, and silver patent (not silver metallic or petrol) haven't made it to the outlets yet. I think someone also mentioned there would be a bronze that wasn't metallic coming soon.

OMG! The chestnut is the other one that got away...I will have to keep an eye out for it now!

Thanks for the news!