Anyone have info on the crimson patent Zoe?

michellejy

Bag & Shoe Addicted
Apr 13, 2009
Crimson patent is the Zoe I have needed (yes, I said needed) and been stalking since Zoes first hit the outlets. So far, it seems to be one of the few colors that hasn't been seen at any outlet.

So has anyone heard any rumors on this one?

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
here
Crimson patent is the Zoe I have needed (yes, I said needed) and been stalking since Zoes first hit the outlets. So far, it seems to be one of the few colors that hasn't been seen at any outlet.

OMG! Not another color that I don't have!.....(praying for strength here) it sounds beautiful!!:faint:

girluvscoach

Aug 23, 2007
All I know is, I have one and it's GORGEOUS! I've never seen it at the outlet. I scored mine back in the spring at on of the big Dillard's sales. Can't wait to pull it out for fall!

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Any chance we can see pics? Pretty please????? :flowers:

All I know is, I have one and it's GORGEOUS! I've never seen it at the outlet. I scored mine back in the spring at on of the big Dillard's sales. Can't wait to pull it out for fall!

snoppybug

Aug 20, 2007

Ditto what Michelle said. I am pretty sure I would give up all my other Zoes (not that I have lots but still!) for this one. I've wanted it for ages!!!

girluvscoach, I am so envious!!! Lucky duck!!!

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
I haven't seen it at the outlets, but if anyone is in the military or spouse of military, AAFES online has it (at regular discounted military price, which is higher than outlet price right now).

clb2009

Feb 9, 2009
The End of the Oregon Trail
I have the Crimson large Zoe. My SA searched online to find what store had them and then I did a charge send. If you can get a helpful SA and be in the store when they are not too busy, you may get lucky too!

Good Luck!

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
here
Someone please post a pic! I'm dying to see this color! I'm guessing this red is a deeper more burgandy"ish" color than the regular red Zoe???

Last edited:

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
here
I have the Crimson large Zoe. My SA searched online to find what store had them and then I did a charge send. If you can get a helpful SA and be in the store when they are not too busy, you may get lucky too!

Good Luck!
From the outlet or FP store?

girluvscoach

Aug 23, 2007

It's hard to really capture the color because of the patent. Red is hard to photograph anyway. It's really a true Christmas red.

Luv2Shop1

Gone shopping
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009

It's hard to really capture the color because of the patent. Red is hard to photograph anyway. It's really a true Christmas red.
Beautiful!! I remember seeing these around the holidays...I didn't buy it because I was shunning colored bags back then...I kick myself now!! LOL :smile:

michellejy

Bag & Shoe Addicted
Apr 13, 2009
There has to be another round of Zoes coming since chestnut patent, crimson patent, and silver patent (not silver metallic or petrol) haven't made it to the outlets yet. I think someone also mentioned there would be a bronze that wasn't metallic coming soon.

Luv2Shop1

Gone shopping
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
There has to be another round of Zoes coming since chestnut patent, crimson patent, and silver patent (not silver metallic or petrol) haven't made it to the outlets yet. I think someone also mentioned there would be a bronze that wasn't metallic coming soon.
OMG! The chestnut is the other one that got away...I will have to keep an eye out for it now!

Thanks for the news!