Anyone have Gucci Pursuit Bloom Slides?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looking for cute, comfortable sandals for summer that can be versatile. These look really comfortable, so I'm tempted, but worried they look a bit like those "wear to the spa only" type or gym wear sandals, and wouldn't go well with a normal outfit. Anyone have these and/or modeling pics at all? Couldn't find any online. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. They're cute and AM's whole idea is people should wear what they like when they like, the whole Gucci thing is to deliberately mix things up but if you're going to be worrying about what others think all the time you're wearing them I wouldn't spend you money

3. I think they are cute! Pretty much sold out everywhere so you might want to buy them sooner than later.

4. If it's the footbed you are concerned with, many Celine sandals have similar ones.

5. I don't have these - but I am considering getting them. I too would love to see a mod pics.